Tuesday, October 7, 2008

it goes by so fast, doesn't it?

today was a great day!
i got my midterm grades and i am doing so well!
YEEP! i'm excited. and so is my mom so it's wonderful!
also, today i went and visited a wise friend, mrs.dushi. she's fabulous. she and i talk about everything. lately, i've been wondering things, and i've needed someone else's view on it... and there she was. she helps me so much. she gives it to me, she's not afraid to tell me the truth and i love her for that. she's a wonderful person and i LOVE having her in my life.
thanks for today. i missed talking to you.

anyways, after that i went to the girl's soccer game with my best friend. she's great, i must admit. we think SO much alike it's crazy. i never had anyone who understoof my mind as much as her. we've been best friends for awhile, but lately it's been really great. she moved back to RI over the summer and we didn't get to hangout that much. the start of the new year was a beginning to a brand new start with her and it's been great! i love her so much and i hope she knows how much i appreciate her.
today she told me " you're an all around people person. people are just attracted to your personality. kids, our age people, older people, everyone. i love how you can make friends with anyone. you're open with everything..." something like that and it made me smile. she's good for letting me know what's wrong with me... haahha but she lifts me up with encouragment too. i love her so dearly... and since i strive to do that everyday of my life, be a people person and be happy with everyone, i'm glad to have some reassurance every once and awhile.

after the soccer game, shannon's(best friend)grandma gave me a ride home. her friend was in the car and they talked about us almost as if we weren't there. they talked about how fast things move. first it's a new year, then christmas then it's oveer. things never stop. you can't hold your breathe. you need to get out there and do what needs to be done. if you don't you're going to end up falling.
every time i'm with that lady she teaches me a lesson. it runs in the family i guess, because her grand daughter is kind of amazing.

i love these beautiful days.
thank you God for blessing me with them. having good love spread about the world is always great! today was pretty fabulous and i can see that you shine to me in more ways each and every day, it opens my mind so much.
=)

No comments: