Monday, October 6, 2008

health class....

so... i didn't have the best weekend, but having health class first period definitley started my day off well.
mrs.bush, my health teacher is pretty amazing. she has an upbeat personality and it makes me smile. she's my favorite teacher this year. i love her. she promised me she would be reading this later today,so i want her to know that... you're amazing and i'm so glad you were my my health teacher this year. i hope you have a good night and i'm looking forward to seeing your smile tomorrow. =)




* after school i might be going with jasmine doak on the ripta bus to visit my cousin in westerly. i'm really excited and hope all works out.
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you... you are too sweet! Yes, I finally looked at your blog! I don't know how you have the time to write in this. Keep that beautiful smile on your face.. it always brighen my day and I am sure others as well!!:)

Dev!n said...

yes mrs. bush is such a good teacher(: and im not just saying this. but i actually look forward to going to that class.