Monday, March 2, 2009

v.l.l


we all have those times when people walk into our lives, and it's either shortly after the fact, or over time we realize they were brought there for a reason. to answer a prayer, to teach us a lesson, to help us along our journey.

well, i'm blessed to meet people like the all the time. usually everyone i meet has an impact on me, but recently this one lady, she just blew me away.


her names Vikki.
have you ever read one of those life books, like Tuesday With Morrie?
where it's basically about two people and the way there lives were changed.
in the case of Tuesday With Morrie there was a fairly older guy, and a younger guy. the book went on with flashbacks and future connections but in the end the older guy taught the younger one life secrets to help him carry out the rest of his life.

well, this lady is like that but 10times more.
she's a dear friend to me, and i admire her so.
sunday we had a really wonderful time together.
she's taught me lessons before, but within these few hours i could feel a new chapter of my life begin.


ha, this sounds silly...
but i want you to know that it's the people in your life that help you begin and end chapters.
i know that my chapters are shorter than most, and my book goes a long quite quickly, but it's unbelievably enjoyable.


so take advantage of each chapter, and the characters that are introduced or the ones that are dismissed.


hope your books are worth it all.


God bless you, book writers.

1 comment:

vikki said...

You give me way too much credit!
All that I have done is tell you about all the people, places, and teachers that have come into my life.
I love my life, I have been a round the block a time or two, so I have had the honor of meeting so many very wonderful people.
All you need to remember are the following; see, tatse, smell, listen, hear, laugh, love, live. I can't wait to see what happens next!
You are a very warm, kind and loving person that has so much to offer this world.
Now go out and show the world what you are made off.