Wednesday, October 1, 2008

thought provoking....

" in your anger do not sin. do not let the sun go down while you are still angry..." ephesians 4:26

reading that simple thing today i have realized that all the times i have been upset with someone there was something always telling me to forgive them... don't go to bed angry... you shouldnt let that get the best of you...
the other day... i went to bed angry... angry at myself...thinking about that i was giving
" the devil a foothold" is kinda terrible.
i'm glad the Lord has given me strength to forgive people... lately i need to work on forgiving myself...
having too high of expectations sometimes lets you down...


anyways...
today i had a great day. it's wednesday so obviously it was great... but i love bible study.... today i was brought into the conversation several times as we talked about the Holy Spirit.
i think the Holy Spirit is always with me and lets me forgive before i go to bed... and i am thankful for that. =)
today we even brought up about me being baptised. i want to, but i feel like i need to know and grow in the Lord more before i do...
we'll see, we'll see.

* i love days like these....
the days where a great thought is put into your head and you cant stop thinking about it...
=)

No comments: