Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CARA WEBB!

As we sat out side of the chapel doors, hand in hand, tears flowing down,having the warmest hearts and souls just inside them, we sit there with each other. As i need you, you lift me up, and let me know that at the moment in time, i'm right where i need to be.I think with that feeling it was first the time i looked up to you and realized you were given to me as a gift and how much i truly loved you....
Cara Webb is her name. She was one of my coucelors for a christian camp i went to over the summer. From the first time i heard her laugh i knew we were going to become friends. She had the type of laugh that only few have. The one with meaning behind it. The one that even if you're in a conversation with someone, and she's right behind you laughing, you turn around and can't help but smile or laugh along too. She's beautiful. Not just with her outer beauty. Her feeling, her touch, her presense and most of all her words. Every time we talk i feel as if she is shedding some of her beauty onto me. It's a great feeling.
With her laugh, and beauty fleeting before me i write about her all the time. I feel as she's a character in the book i call life. Someone who's watching over me, helping me along the struggle of this beautiful world. She's like one of those characters that's put into the story to show foreshadowing of hope and light that will be at the few last pages of the book. The one who if you really thought twice about is the most important character.... That's her.
Leaving camp was the just the end of one of our chapters together. And i think we both knew it would carry on. To be honest the next couple pages were amazing. We talked more and learned about each other more. Learning about her brings a smile to my heart. Knowing even her flaws lets me get closer to her. I love her for everything she is and everything she isn't.
To ask me why i want to learn more about her and continue my relationship with her is because i love her. I want her to tell me her story and i want to be apart of all her future chapters. When i am where she is in writing her story I want to have touched someone as much as she's touched me.
I admire Cara with all my heart, the lady that i love and am glad to be apart. she's quite dandy, yes i know. to have her in my life i smile, as i laugh with no fear of the future because i know she'll be with me tomorrow.
And as we hugged goodbye,ending a long well written chapter with the last page in our hands, everyone tearing up not wanting it to end, your smile gave me strength to know that it will be alright because i am right here and you are right beside me, not only in this one chapter but a main character to my heart.....
cara webb is someone i love so so deeply, look up to, and admire so very much.

2 comments:

Billie Jo Gray said...

i love this girl so much!
i read this to her the other day and it was a highlight to my life.
she brings joy to my life.
so.. i thought i'd share it.

Cara said...

you are just too much for me :) woooooooooooow, i love this and i love you so very much. thank you again and again, billie jo.