Monday, September 29, 2008

"only good things..."


As i said this weekend
was going to be amazing it was....


* i talked to cara webb ( my camp councelor & someone i love and admire) on the phone and read something i wrote about her.... boy, how much i missed that voice of hers.

* i met someone new.
* i hung out with two of my loves.
* went to alison's party.
* slept over shannon's and had some great conversation.
* went to church.
* my cousins are the bible class teachers and having them teach me words of God is amazing. SO GREATFUL!
* learned something new
* hung out at kari's for a bit with my whole church family... <3>
anyways, even when i doubt something... i love having people in my life that show me a reason not to... God shines through all people... some more than others and i thank him for that each and every day.
i love him.
tomorrow,
i'm waking up.
NO SCHOOOOOL!
woot woot.
i'm gonna call kari. and i'm spending some of the day with her.
i'm wicked excited.
* i hope for the best.














No comments: