Tuesday, September 30, 2008

God is with me...


God is with me- my comfort at all time.

"I will stregthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hang." Isaish 41:10
I have no greater friend than God-a friend who is always there to listen, always there to comfort me. When I am troubled, God is with me, listening to my every word.
If I am grieving over the loss of something of someone, God tenderly holds my hand. If the pain I may be experiencing because of the loss seems more than I can bear, God carries my burden for me, loving me so much that i have love to share.
Such pain may not be completely diminished at first, but in time i learn totally and wholehearted rely on God's active presence in my life.
I can draw upon the comfort and strenght of God at any time. And i do.
- daily word, edited by Colleen Zuck
today was a beautiful, beautiful day!

No comments: