Wednesday, September 17, 2008

makes me geek*

i'm getting ready to go read and end my day...
i just wanted to share this video because it makes me geek out... and was one of my favorite days ever...

* also i'd just like to give a shout of to cara w.....i just want to wish you luck my dear with everything in the near future... i know your life is going to get a little hetic and i just want you to know that you'll always be in my thoughts. you're amazing and i think where you're headed now is the best place you can be... and i'm so glad God has graced you with the opportunity. i love you.

2 comments:

Cara said...

oooooooh my goodness, SHOUTS RIGHT BACK ATCHA!! haha i love you so much, you are marvelous in every sense of the word. i'm pumped you have a blog!!! *mwa* talk with you soon, billie jo!

Billie Jo Gray said...

=)