Tuesday, September 16, 2008

it's not a "goodbye" it's a "see ya later!"

i'm starting this with an end to a beautiful, life changing summer and with me a hope for a bright year ahead....

goals I accomplished:
-becoming closer to God
-growing spiritually
-just being 14
-letting go of the past
-thinking in a whole new,positive perspective
-listening instead of just hearing
-knowing my full potential
-loving who i am and everyone in this life with me
-many many more.


this summer i experienced some amazing experiences...
at the start of my summer i was just becoming involved with my church and what i found out was that a youth group from tennessee was coming down. with the encouragment of a dear friend from church i hung out with them for the week. it was my first true christian experience. in fact, my first devo was on top of the tower off of route 1... unforgettable feeling. they helped realize that i was a follower of Jesus....











later on in the summer i encountered a beautiful week of camp TRCC which was one of the most amazing blessings. my favorite cousin, kari went there are a kid and was a coucelor when she was older. she was actually the person who introduced me to God. becuase of her i met new christian friends who impacted my life completely. it was there that i knew where i wanted to truly start living my lifewith God. everything was a fun lesson and i am so greatful that i had a chance to partake in such a thing. thanks so much for inspiring and encouraging me to go sugarbooger(kari), i love you.

another highlight of my summer was spending a month in arizona with my cousins.

not knowing them too well i went with an open mind hoping to find some comfort in their arms... and that i did. i became really close to my cousin, misty. we started talking through myspace and next thing ya know i was on a place cross country to stay with her. she really impacted my life. she let me into her life experienes, secrets and lessons. she was the one that looked me in the eye telling me i don't want you to waste your time... you'll never get it back... you're 14 you should be having fun.... i will love her till forever just because she taught me that.=)


anyways with a lil into of my amazingly beautiful summer... i'm hoping for the best this year and know that any obstacle i come across i know i can over come....<3

1 comment:

Kelsey! said...

I dont really know much about "bloging" but that made me smile while i was reading it<3:]