Thursday, September 18, 2008

I bet by with a little help from my friends....



today....


oh boy, was it beautiful. i hung out with two of my bestest friends ever and we had some good fun.

*i listened to my own goal for the day... and i let go of something i needed to! i'm proud that i was able to do that and it feels good to just let go!


later on today i went over my cousin's house and had a good conversation with her. she's the person i go to when i need guidence. she gives me some of the best advice i've ever recieved. =)

anyways, after our lil talk we went to bible class and it was cool. One of my favorite things in the world is to sing and praise God. it really is. i love it.

anyways, after that she shared with me some of her favorite "jammin' out" music. it's always fun when people i look up to share little things like that with me. =) & she let me put the music on my ipod so i'm happy now that i can listen to it and think of her.

to end my amazing day...

i talked to someone i absolutley love on the phone for the first time today. she's prob one of my best friends and i don't care if we've only met once. EB is amazing and i love her. i can't wait to hang out with her soon & talk to her on the phone tomorrow..... trust me she's amazing.



each and every day God blesses me to learn and experience something new... =)

it's a wonderful thing...



2 comments:

L said...

^^ I'm so glad you had a wonderful day! ♥♥♥

I will see you on sunday? yes?

Kelsey! said...

thats wonderful!.
I wish i was there!
next Wednesday my love?