Monday, February 15, 2010

Two in love can make it; Bob and Maureen Kershaw


My Valentine's day
this year was probably the best one I've ever experienced. On top of it already being my favorite holiday and despite the lousy people who always try to crush it for those who are in love, it just topped my holiday off this year to be attending a wedding of two of my favorite people.
Bob and Maureen Kershaw: Two people who are so caught up in one another's love, who are absolutely positively meant for each other and make any love story for my future actually visually possible.... got married.

It wasn't the traditional wedding, by any means. A hysterical bride in red snapping down the isle to the man that helped her come back to life. It was so beautiful and heartfelt, a beautiful way to spend my day.

However,
on a personal note. I was the photographer. The one who got to get up in their face as they kiss so passionately. The one who got to catch all the moments that their gonna remember as they grow old together as Mr and Mrs. It was just one of those things that felt so right.
As Maureen is like a second mother to me, it caught me a couple times behind the lens with tear filled eyes, seeing her so happy. I got to FINALLY meet her family, and man, let me tell you are they a blast. I connected with them as if they were my own. It was fabulous.

So, here are the moments caught....


















































































































































































































No comments: