Saturday, February 27, 2010

Make it happen


There are risks that we all take in our lives, as we leap from something we are comfortable with to try and grab a hold of that unknown screw up or endless possibility.

Coming from someone who is a big risk taker... I think our risks need to become larger.
It's good to play by the rules at some things, don't get me wrong,but you know those other things that have an open end and could be expanded, you're just too scared to do it. WELL, DO IT!

We all need push so, here's your push....


My push was friendship. That striving just to hug someone, the power it possesses. I guess you can call me crazy, because I went to conquer the world as if that hug was my security blanket of about 100,000,000 . So, I took a chance that could've had the worst possible outcomes of any situation I've ever encountered, but I held on and let what was meant to be, happen.

I woke up this morning and could do nothing but smile. I stretched my hands toward the Lord above with open palms, then closed them as if i was clenching him and brought him right down into my heart with a scream of thanks and, "holy shit, I did it"

It was a good morning, thanks to the biggest chance I ever took on the world.

Take bigger chances, and receive some personal satisfaction. You deserve it,and instead of waiting for it to happen, make it happen. It's worth it, I promise.

No comments: