Sunday, October 11, 2009

you tell me not to want, i tell you please don't be mistaken.

i want to escape.
i want to find myself by being lost somewhere.
i want to love with my all my power.
i want to travel.
i want to help.
i want to listen to stories.
i want to always, always find a way to meet new people.
i want to never, never stop making true friends.
i want to climb the tallest mountain.
i want to slip and slide down the longest hill.
i want to dance like i have all the energy of the youth.
i want to live.

i want you to live this with me.
im making the effort to make my want, an accomplishment.
you can't just want and do nothing.
yes, you have to make them happen yourself.
there is no way in hell that they can happen with you sitting on your ass.
so, stand up, take my hand.
figure out what you want.
BE POSITIVE.
make the wants accomplishments.
start finding things to smile about, THERE IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO SEE.

i do love you.
<3

1 comment:

Kelsey! said...

just so you know...
i like this entry, and although it may not have been directed to me it touched me.
AND
i just spent like and hour looking through your blog, and it made me feel better about my day.
thanks darling for making me smile<3