Sunday, June 21, 2009

it is what it is.

"It's better to teach than to be taught, i guess". - J.Gray

As we talk and and you take me closer and closer each word.
Holding my hand and letting the experiences pour.
I want the possesion of the secrets.
I miss the drip castles.

As you tear up, the situation sounds firmiliar, at least the way the other end sounds.
Reminising of the little but powerful memories takes place, everytime.
Each time i possibly couldn't listen closer.
I love you.

No matter the mistakes, no matter how much you screw up.
The rememberence of your love hangs tight.
It's one of the non exsitant others.
I want it more than ever right now.
The way you ring right when i need to hear you, makes my day.
It scares me shitless, but i'm use to it by now.

Thanks for it always.
& For being the only one of my own who has faith.

No comments: