Wednesday, January 21, 2009

reaching out

Even when things get hard the Lord reaches out to me in so many ways....He is soooo good.ever since i walked into a church building i always listened to this older lady. everything she said, all i ever wanted to do was listen.tonight for the first time, we sat and talked.we told each other how we wantedto grow in the week ahead. she went on about the Lord and how she lived her life and without even meaning to she made me cry. she is so wise, so full of knowledge of the Lord.she then told me how she thinks she talks to much. it was then when i let the tears go, took her hand, looked into those beautiful eyes and told her she didn't talk enough.she helped me so much in that little period, showing me the Lord is always there. He disciplines you as his own and times do get hard, but it's in those times that you cry out.when the Lord reaches out, man, does He reach out.i am so blessed for this evening, oh so blessed.

No comments: