Sunday, December 7, 2008

kari catero.

A year ago today.....Kari and i started to become close.As many people in my life know, my cousin, Kari is someone i admire dearly.Thinking of everything we've been through....
From that first phone call, to spilling our hearts.
From all those tears, to comfort hugs.
From never wanting to leave, to always being there.
From counter top lift me ups, to driveway kiss and tells.
From poems and letters, to tears of joy.
From motherly advice, to worries that followed.
From whatevers, to weird.
From showing me the Lord, to being sisters in Christ.
From friendly hangouts, to inside jokes.
From all the laughter, to so many long lasting smiles.
From perfect moments, to arguing the next.
From pushing me forward, to watching me succeed.
From late night projects, to study sessions.
From Babygirl, to sugarbooger.
From now till then, to always and forever.
I love you, thanks for everything.
you are my bestfriend and i could never be without you.one year has brought so many memories, and so many more to come.i can't wait...let's make the next year ever better.
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: