Friday, November 7, 2008

GUESS WHAT!?

i love lovin... hahaha i know that's cheesy... but i've been blessed lately by finding more people to love. ITS A WONDERFUL THING!

so im SOOO excited for this weekend:
TONIGHT:
my mom and are going to the soup kitchen.
afterwards i'm getting dropped off at the church and a bunch of teens are coming from 7-9.
i'm going and sleeping over my cousins house with this sweet chick Deana.
SATURDAY: AHHHHHHHH
i'm waking up with my cousin and Dena at 6:30/7:00 and we're heading to conn. for the YOUTH RALLEY!
so many amazing people are going and im just so exited.
I CANT WAIT!
it's my birthday weekend and seeing everyone i love till no end is the best present ever.... as long as i get a hug, i mean. =)P
HAHAHAH anyways..
SUNDAY: MY BIRTHDAY!
my favorite day of the week and it's my birthday at the same time, oh boy this weekend is going to be AMAZING!

thank you Lord for blessing me with an exciting weekend ahead.

No comments: