Sunday, October 5, 2008

"go be the person i know you can be..."

hmmm...
i'm not going to lie, today was a really rough day. my heart was weary. i hadn't felt like that in such a long time...
it started with this morning at 3 in the morning. i came home...
i slept and when i woke up i had realized my alarm had not rang and it was past 11.
i immediately went down stairs to question why she didn't wake me...
she told me she wasn't happy with the decisions i had made the night before and told me i could go to church and i was grounded.
i broke down. grounded is one things, not being able to go where i feel the happiest is another. i understand what i did was wrong, but i think my mom had no right to do that. i rather be grounded for months rather and be able to go to church, then be grounded for a day and not be able to.i love my church family so much, and i spent all day with them Saturday, a beautiful day, and was looking for reconnecting with them Sunday.
i was down in the dumps all day because of that... it just made everything terrible.


last night...
was worth it.
i went to my friend's house. i rarely hangout with her and her friends, but when i do it's always a blast!

No comments: