Monday, October 27, 2008

AMEN AMEN AMEN!

this evening i was gathered by some pretty great people who i love and treasure oh so deeply as i was baptised.
if anything in life could be perfect, it was.
my feeling, the feeling about being apart of the Lord and how i knew i was ready... it was just great.
right afterwards everyone told me how great it was to have me be apart of the family... and oh man, i lost it.
i was so happy. i talked to those people who mean a lot to me and to hear them share their experiences and understand how wonderful i was feeling was SO PERFECT!
thank you Lord for giving me those people, giving me tonight and giving me this opportunity to feel fresh, free and loved.
this feeling is a feeling i've been waiting for, and i'm glad i waited till i knew i was 100% ready, now i can enjoy it, embrace the new road that it will take me on. i love you and your son for sacrificing himself.
when everyone around me screamed AMEN i knew at that moment, i was right at home.