Friday, September 26, 2008

SUGARBOOGER!


i could be the happiest i've ever been... and talking to you can still light up my face beyong belief.
my cousin, kari, as many know is my favorite person in the world. she makes everything better. she was there when the rest of the world walked out and has continued from that day on, just being there for me, making me smile, listening to me be a witch and even when im a crap to her she always still loves me.
she's taught me so much, and the reason i gave life a real shot is because of her.
she pushes me... and i'm so blessed for that. because of her i am who i am.
if something happens.. good, bad, lifechanging or just something i need to say... it's her i tell.
i trust her with everything.
i'm so thankful God has given me someone like her. She's a true true blessing to me...
and i'm lucky i will get to be with her forever.
i love you sugarbooger.
thanks for always making me smile.

No comments: