Thursday, September 25, 2008

bright, beautiful day...




FRUITLOOP!




let me just say it's always okay to goof off every once in awhile... and today i did with kelsey lynch and shannon dewey and it was so much fun. they made my day full of sunshine.


anyways....
last night for the first time i felt like i was two steps ahead of the game....
my friend called me and we hadn't talked talked in awhile.. so we did. she told me her issues then told me that she wasn't doing too well in school.
i set it down for her the way i think...
which is...
have you ever accomplished something? even the littlest thing and been so proud of yourself? having others proud of you? isn't that such an overwhelming feeling?
to me it's one of the best. it modivates me more than anything to know that i can actually finish this with a job well done and it's gonna be worth it!
& after i felt it a couple times over and over again there was no stopping me.
even if i have to be the one that is there for her in the end.. and is proud of her... i will be.
anyone who trys at something that is difficult for them needs a pat on the back!
* giving things a change totally helps you get somewhere.
she told me i helped her a lot... and she asked me to help her with her homework... and she did it.
she tried and i couldn't be more proud of her.... =)

THEN!
today... wednesday! one of my favorite days of the week because i have bible class... it was great. all the teens came over my cousin's house and we had dinner together then just hung out. afterwards, we went to bible class and learned about the holy spirit.
& it got me thinking what the holy spirit really does for me...
it was nice to know and think about... and how thankful i am
it made it a perfect ending to a bright, beautiful day. =)




No comments: